Monday, November 5, 2012

Five Dollar ($5) Sale!!

The holidays are here!

Right now I have TONS of adorable peppermint rice bags available for sale!  I will post some photos below.  They come in a wide variety, as I try to make the use of all my fabric possible so the smaller ones can be used as hand warmers in your pockets, while the largest would make a great size for your aching lower back, the longest are perfect as neck wraps and the smaller, more compact make wonderful cold compresses for bumps and bruises!

I am currently using the following fabrics:
Light Mint Green
Bright Lime Green
Bright Pink
Birds in Cages
Birds
Pink & Green Skulls

I am not taking custom orders, as I'm trying to clear out what I already have made which means they'll ship quickly!

I am charging $5 for each rice bag.
All are infused with 100% pure peppermint oil.
They are made with 100% Cotton Flannel.

They can be used hot or cold.  Heat them up in the microwave for 1 minute or freeze them (inside a ziploc bag) as an alternate to a harsh ice pack!  Great for migraines, achy or sore muscles or just to warm up on a chilly night!

If you would like to purchase one, you can pick a size:
Lower Back (approx. " x ")
Neck Wrap (approx. 12" x 4")
Small Compress (approx. 4" x 6")
Large Compress (approx. 8" x 5")
Hand Warmers (approx. 4" x 3")

How to Order:
Shoot me an email first and I'll send you an invoice to pay.  You can reach me personally at bethgonzalez16@gmail.com.
Shipping will be $1 on all purchases.

Please include the design and size you'd like in your email and your shipping address as well!

I've been busy making tea wallets as well, so if you'd like one of those (some styles represented below) they're also selling for $5/each.  Tea not included!




 








No comments:

Post a Comment