Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If you'd like to order something...

If you'd like to order something you've seen me make before, just let me know!  I'm still starting up but I've had several of my amazingly supportive friends interested in buying things from me and I'd love to offer you the chance.
I make many random things, mostly with my sewing machine.
If there's something specific you're wanting that I haven't done yet, let me know!  My favorite thing to do is practice and tune my skills by trying out all kinds of different tutorials and patterns!

For now, if you're wanting something just email me at bethgonzalez16@gmail.com and we'll discuss details & price.  
I have paypal to make payment easy.
I can also create a custom listing for you on Etsy for you to complete your purchase if you'd like.

Hot/cold neck wraps, eye masks, kleenex covers, tea wallets, credit card pouches, little boxy zipper pouches are some of the things I've done in the past.
I am also an authorized seller of these adorable buttercup bags (large or small).

If you're here to check things out for the first time and/or be supportive, that's okay too!  I love all your kind words and encouragement and I'm so grateful you stopped by my blog today! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment