Saturday, February 16, 2013

Its Official!!

I have officially made my first Etsy sale!  One of my dear friends who I met ONCE many years ago when I was adjusting to living on an Air Force base bought a bag and a pouch from me!  I'm so excited!  I hope that there are many more purchases after that!

Of course, I have to keep making things!  I have plenty of ideas from friends that they're interested in so that will be my focus this upcoming week.  Keep in mind, if you ever see a fabric or design you love...let me know and I'll custom make something for you as long as I have the right materials!  When I'm done, I'll list your item in a custom listing on Etsy so you can securely check out.

I have a couple other projects I want to work on this week.  One is my scrap quilt.  I've organized all my scraps by color so I need to start cutting them down to size for a scrap quilt I've been working on off and on for what seems like FOREVER.  I can't ever get my ideas straight for this first quilt and I know its because I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself.  I want my first quilt to be nothing short of spectacular, scraps or not!
I also have an idea that I want to work out some fine details on.  A couple people I know are pregnant (one of them in my very own sister in law) and I've been racking my brain for out of the ordinary gift ideas I can make them.  I don't want to make something that will just get tossed in with the bundles of baby stuff they'll get at their baby showers.  So I have an idea for something a little different and I can't wait to start messing with the pattern and seeing what I can come up with!

As always, I am so grateful for your support and kind words.  I love comments so don't hesitate to comment on a blog post!  Keep checking my Etsy shop for new things!

xo
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment