Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My newest fabrics!




My dad was just in Florida visiting me and he helped me stock up on some much needed fresh new fabrics!  I'm so excited to start sewing with these new colorful prints!  I'm going to have a few things listed by the end of the week!  Check back *soon* for updates! =)

I'm also going to be offering these little pouches for a few bucks.  I made some for Gavin's teachers for Valentine's Day and have plenty of fabric leftover to make more! Ours were stuffed with candy, but you can use them for just about anything because the pocket is high!





While my Dad was in town, I made him a little shaving bag to keep his bathroom stuff in.  I loved the mustache print and designed this bag myself using tips and ideas from random tutorials & patterns I'd used in the past.  Bags & pouches are getting easier and easier and I like to make each one unique!



 Found some cute new things to decorate my sewing room with!


STAY TUNED!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment