Thursday, September 27, 2012

Getting down to business!

Since opening my Etsy shop I've been feeling a little overwhelmed.  I'm overly critical of things that I've made so although I've been busy sewing like crazy, I only have a few items I feel are worthy of what I want to get out of them.  I blame this on myself...for trying to do too many things at once!

I've spent ALOT of time cutting fabric for projects, shopping for said fabrics, looking up patterns, trying new patterns (and sometimes failing), etc.

So I'm going to prepare myself for a Sewing Festival over the next couple days.  Lots and lots of projects to bust out so I can clear out some of the fabric stash I've accumulated to make room for new ones based off the expressed interest of friends!

I'm hoping something sells soon, but I feel like I need more there!

I'm going to make several of these card wallets to sell fairly cheap so I'm at least making some kind of profit.  Right now the money is going out, but not coming in and everything has happened in such a whirlwind!  I'm going to have to start treating this like a 9-5 job from here on out! =)



A few fat quarters to make card wallets with.  Maybe a tote or bag with the large print.  *shrug*


Gavin made his own apron from an old bandanna!  It has 6 pockets!!  
GREAT JOB GAVIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment