Saturday, September 29, 2012

My last 48 hours in photos.

 Made this "Knot Tote" from a tutorial I found online.  I was over it quickly.  It's very simple, but took me FOREVER.  Partially due to distractions, and partially because my machine wasn't cooperating.  I'm glad its over, the bag turned out really cute.  A little smaller than I thought, but I like it.  I won't be making another one anytime soon. ;)
 Made this little card wallet for my friend, Jinni...just because I had some scraps laying around.  It turned out better than the rest.  I added little snaps to keep it shut (not pictured).
 My husband bought a motorcycle.  I have mixed emotions about it.  It was nice to see the boys bonding while washing all the cars...somehow I got stuck washing my own by myself because they were really making Ricky's vehicles shine, haha!
 Made some Kale Chips in the oven.  A little lemon juice, olive oil, fresh pressed garlic, & sea salt tossed with the kale then sprinkled with parmesan cheese.  Bake in the oven at 250 for approx. 20-30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes or so to avoid browning and evenly cook.  Done when flaky & crispy!!  My sister in law got me hooked on this.  Its normally dehydrated but I don't have a dehydrator machine.  Delicious both ways!
 Floppy card wallet for the Fall.  The black is part of my bulletin board & not attached to the card wallet.
I made this ruffle apron as a special order!  I like it so much more than the last apron I made.  I got the hang of gathering/ruffling the fabric.  Added a cute shimmery trim and ribbon ties!  LOVE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment